Tuesday 6 October 2009

What I'm wearing today

Grey dress with neon yellow letters - H&M, via charity shop in Camden
Black patent belt - Far East Plaza
Black patent shoes - Vincci

The shoes are a new acquisition. I'm gonna try wearing them around a shopping mall today, though I'll bring along shoes to change into, should my feet start protesting.

I have great hopes for these shoes! They're wedges, which mean they're relatively comfy and stable; I like the height; and there's just enough interesting detail on the wedge to keep me happy.



I like the contrast of the matte material of the wedge with the patent uppers. I'm crossing my fingers that these will turn out to be perfect office shoes. I bought a pair of black Charles & Keith shoes last year in the hope that they would be my shoes for work, but they were a flop -- they wouldn't stay on when I was wearing tights, and they were difficult to walk in even when I wasn't, even though they had a low heel. Let's hope these shoes turn out to be more reliable.

- Zen

No comments: