Thursday 1 July 2010

Back from Corea!



See that lovely brown bag up there? I was this close, -> || to purchashing it. Instead, I left the shop in Hongdae 홍대 empty handed and regretted it. I consoled myself with hopes that I can find the same bag at Migliore in Dongdaemun 동대문. I did find a similar substitute at a lower price but the quality is not as good and it's a different colour. Now that I see that bag on Son Ye Jin, I am furious that I didn't get the bag because I wasn't sure how much bags cost in Corea. ㅜㅜ

Next time, I am going with my gut instincts and not my brain which tries to rationalise with my heart.

That aside, I will be posting a major shoe haul pre Corea trip and clothing haul + shoes + bag post Corea. Shopping in Seoul is so awesome that I actually went broke in won. Like seriously, if Disney World is your happy place, Seoul is mine. :)

No comments: